|Compared with a traditional block structure, Biobin is the ideal solution. Cheaper, easier and quicker to construct, it can be built outdoors so the customer doesn't waste valuable garage or home space storing wood pellets.
- Dimensions 2.050m Diameter X 2.7m High.
- 3 Tonnes storage capacity.
- Twin cam locks fitted for easy access bulk filling.
- Access port for bag filling.
- Detachable filter sock for use during filling operation.
- Suitable for connection to all pellet boilers via Auger or Vacuum feed.
- Easy installation assembly approximately 15 mins.
- Fitted with a rubber baffle to protect pellets during filling.
- Anti static system.
- Easy cleaning box with a lockable shut off valve.
Note : JFC recommends that the wood pellet bin sits on a level concrete base. 2.5 m X 2.5 m. With no less then 100mm of 30 N concrete.